Cheseaux-sur-Lausanne, Switzerland and Phoenix, (AZ), USA – August 22, 2023 – NAGRA, a Kudelski Group (SIX:KUD.S) company and the world's leading independent provider of content protection and multiscreen television solutions, will showcase proven strategies and solutions to help service providers stay ahead of the rapidly changing M&E landscape at IBC 2023, Hall 1, Stand C81.
“Creating value, protecting, and preserving that value across the distribution chain are the pain points our industry should be addressing right now. Whether you are a broadcaster, content owner, service provider or post-production player, taking proactive action with a solid and proven plan is essential to future growth and success,” said Nancy Goldberg, EVP, Chief Marketing and Sales Officer, NAGRA. “The time is now for industry players to forge their own path through the disruption, identify new opportunities and secure their future and vision. Those who stay on the sidelines will be left behind.”
NAGRA’s blueprint to navigate today’s complex M&E environment includes:
Innovating for tomorrow’s consumer today: Breaking down barriers, eliminating complexity and enabling seamless and digital engagement for consumers across infinite services. Giving subscribers the power to manage their connected worlds, NAGRA is helping operators leverage their networks beyond quad-play to become true digital experience providers.
- See the latest Super App innovation that takes content aggregation to the next level by offering a more immersive, personalized and consistent consumer experience with embedded loyalty, digital and financial services all available as a single platform.
Empowering consumers inside and outside of the home: Broadband service providers have an opportunity to ensure digital privacy and security for their subscribers' hyper-connected world with value-added services that increase subscriber loyalty and improve operational efficiency.
- NAGRA Scout safeguards consumers from smart home cyber threats and gives the power to shape their internet experience. For operators, NAGRA Scout delivers security and behavioral insight data.
Safeguarding valuable assets from piracy: Robust intelligence against piracy enables insights into the pirate ecosystem like never before — from the actors involved to the broader technology estate.
Equally, the risks of content leaks during production and post-production are as high as for content distribution.
- NAGRA Anti-Piracy Intelligence delivers unprecedented holistic views and actionable business insights to drive down piracy with unique technology integrations.
- As the first company to deliver secure forensic watermarking direct from the camera, NAGRA brings on-set and off-set production and post-production content security sharply into focus.
Aggregation beyond video: M&E service providers are extending their footprints beyond video to include new digital experiences - such as gaming and broader lifestyle services — to facilitate consumers' increasingly connected digital lifestyles.
- Monetizing service aggregation and addressing new business models and customer experiences underpinned by AI and behavior-based analytics is made possible with the OpenTV Video Platform.
Reducing costs and extending reach: To minimize subscriber acquisition costs, securing apps that persist in prime position on the home screen of a connected TV is essential.
- TVkey Cloud, a joint venture from NAGRA and Samsung, is proven to secure new subscribers and extend reach across the connected TV landscape.
As part of its IBC presence, NAGRA is also a finalist in two categories of the 2023 CSI Awards: “Best remote or virtual production” for the NAGRA Protection Ecosystem for Production Workflows and “Best content protection technology” for the NAGRA Active Streaming Protection - CDN Gatekeeper. Winners will be announced at the CSI Awards Ceremony on Friday, September 15.
To learn more and schedule a meeting with NAGRA at IBC 2023, please click HERE.
NAGRA, the digital TV division of the Kudelski Group (SIX:KUD.S), provides security and multiscreen user experience solutions for the monetization of digital media. The company provides content providers and DTV operators worldwide with secure, open and integrated platforms and applications over broadcast, broadband and mobile platforms, enabling compelling and personalized viewing experiences. Please visit dtv.nagra.com for more information. Follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn.
Senior Director Public Relations
+41 79 377 45 12
+41 21 732 01 81