Cheseaux, Switzerland – November 8th, 2018 – NAGRA, a Kudelski Group (SIX:KUD.S) company and the world's leading independent provider of content protection and multiscreen television solutions, will present an array of innovative solutions designed for the converged pay-TV and OTT era, on Stand D85 at AfricaCom 2018 taking place November 13-15, 2018, at the Cape Town International Convention Centre, in Cape Town, South Africa. The showcase will include advanced and off-the-shelf solutions in content protection and OTT, as well as data analytics, media asset management and Smart Home security.
“The pay-TV industry is evolving fast and service providers in Africa need to adapt quickly to remain competitive, extend their reach and create value for both themselves and their subscribers,” said Guillaume Hallez, Head of Sales Africa, NAGRA. “At AfricaCom, we will demonstrate how they can do just that with innovative solutions that are critical to growth and delivering the next generation of pay-TV and Smart Home services.”
Highlights of NAGRA’s product lines include:
- Multiscreen OTT with a turnkey end-to-end OTT solution (Conax GO Live) for streaming live TV to Android and iOS devices with a guaranteed deployment time of less than 30 days;
- Conditional Access Modules (CAMs) from SmarDTV, integrating NAGRA and Conax content protection technologies and relying on the DVB-CI and CI Plus standards, to enable the delivery of premium 4K Ultra HD content directly to iDTVs through broadcast or broadband IP networks without a set-top box;
- Broadcast audience measurement, with an innovative solution that collects audience data for one-way broadcast TV systems, predicts usage and helps reduce churn using QR codes displayed on the TV set, leveraging the NAGRA Insight AI-driven data analytics platform and the consumer’s mobile device;
- Media Asset Management using our DVnor cloud-based backend platform to help service providers manage the growing number of VOD and SVOD catalogues, including Hollywood content, and enable secure, efficient and smart content workflows;
- Smart Home network and connected device security, with NAGRA HomeScout cloud-based solution that monitors devices and IP traffic over the home network and ensures ongoing privacy, safety and parental control.
- Secure Mobile Communications for organization requiring absolute secrecy for calls and messaging powered by our White Noise solution
NAGRA and SmarDTV solutions will be on display on Stand D85. For more information and to book a meeting, contact email@example.com.
NAGRA, a digital TV division of the Kudelski Group (SIX:KUD.S), provides security and multiscreen user experience solutions for the monetization of digital media. The company offers content providers and DTV service providers worldwide secure, open and integrated platforms and applications over broadcast, broadband and mobile platforms, enabling compelling and personalized viewing experiences. Please visit dtv.nagra.com for more information and follow us on Twitter at @nagrakudelski.